Saturday, May 23, 2015

Year End Books - 2015

Every year I put together a Year End Book for my kids and their parents as a kindergarten keepsake.
 
Each year I've put a little more time and thought into them and I have to say that this year's is the best.
 
Click here to check out how I store these pages all year and get a look at last year's.
 
Most of these pages, you've probably seen before because I blogged about them as we worked on them.  But this is what it looks like when they are all put together!
 


I love this cover!
 
The chalk art idea came from pinterest and the border is from Dancing Crayons Designs.


Summer homework pack from Mrs. Jones's Creation Station on TpT and my classroom slideshow dvd on the left.


Picture Perfect gift tags from my TpT store.


Border from Dancing Crayons Designs again.  Chalkboard idea from Pinterest.




All monthly divider pages are from this free set in my TpT store.


Chicka Chicka Boom Boom name tree from Deanna Jump.


This page was one that I sent home at the very beginning of the year.  It's from my All About Our Class book set.  All the pages were made into a class book that has been living in our Book Nook all year.  A few days ago, I took all the pages out and filed them into each student's Year End Book.


The wheels on the bus activity from Deanna Jump.



Scarecrow craft and writing template from Miss Kindergarten.


This family tree if from an old Mailbox book.


This shape shake is from Julie Lee's Tip Top Shapes Unit.


Our first stained glass window art.
Check out all of them here on my Pinterest board.






Witch Craft - Miss Kindergarten.


Field Trip reflection freebie from Elizabeth Hall.



Veteran craft and writing template - Miss Kindergarten.



I love these "disguised" turkeys!


Sweet as Pie craft and writing template - Miss Kindergarten.





I bought this elf pack on TpT but I can't find it now.


Birthday - each child's birthday picture goes in their birthday month.


This cute page is from Caitlin Clabby's All Wrapped Up.



Reindeer Fun craft and writing template - Bilingual Scrapbook.


 
Dear Santa craft and writing template - Miss Kindergarten.
 


This melted snowman was supposed to have a poem at the bottom, but either hers fell off or she forgot to put one on.


I made the page, but the cute photo booth props are from Deanna Jump.


100th Day page from Teaching in High Heels.



100th Day of School Homework - Christine Maxwell


I put together the page and the poster.  The crown is from Holiday Celebration Crowns by Nicole and Eliceo.



Winter Buddies craft and writing template - Miss Kindergarten.





Zoo animal report.




Presidents Day craft and writing template - A Cupcake for the Teacher


Our first try at student created art.  Meaning, no cutting templates.





This writing template and the craft below are both from A Cupcake for the Teacher's Catch a Leprechaun craft and writing set.





Favorite pet report.


The craft above and the writing template below are both from First Grade Fever by Christie's That Crazy Cat set.





This Some Bunny Loves You page is a mash-up of 2 really cute Pinterest ideas.





Earth Day craft from Miss Kindergarten.  It had a writing template too, but we didn't get to it.


This is a pinterest find and made a great April bulletin board.



This sticker story template came from Miss Kindergarten's All Done Now What bundle.  I used these sticker stories as our writing sample to send to first grade.  They were so cute that I made a copy to send on to first grade and put the original in their Year End Book.


The craft above and the page below are both from First Grade Blue Skies' Cruisin' to Summer craft set.





I LOVE these summer bucket lists from Miss Kindergarten.




I was so sad to have to take down our last stained glass window art.  Now my windows look so bare and sad.


Love this picture and the sweet poem.

 
Autograph page
 
And that's a wrap!
 
Looking at all of the activities we did seems like so long ago.
 
I am so proud of these Year End Books this year and hope they are a sweet treasure for my students' families.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am just now seeing this! Love how all the crafts turned out!!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete