Sunday, August 16, 2015

First Grade Rocks!

 
So far, first grade is pretty SUPER!
 
I thought I'd share our first grade cluster area today.
 
I love the cluster layout.
 
We have six classrooms all facing in towards a "cluster" or common area and an assistant office in the middle.
 
Pretty awesome


Kindergarten was separated into 2 different hallways, with a playroom in the middle.
 
So this layout is great because it's like first grade land!
 
As you can tell, we went with a superhero theme for our cluster this year.
 
We each chose a superhero, as you can tell from the posters on the windows above, and then we each made a bulletin board outside our rooms that matched.
 
This made it super easy for kids to find their room on the first day.



I'm Batman!


We also have a Spiderman.


The Incredible Hulk.
 
I love this display!


Superman!


And Ironman.



Here's to a "SUPER" year!


No comments:

Post a Comment